onsdag 7. oktober 2009

Case 2

The case task was as follows:

In this case you're going to learn how to animate your character. Your character needs to be able to move to the right and left, assume an idle-position, and initiate a jump.

Oh boy, animation! This was something I was both looking forward to and dreading at the same time. Animation is more or less the reason I started on this course, so I was really looking forward to this case.

And I got what I wanted, I guess. My animations were horrible. But that's understandable, considering the amount of work and practice you need before you'll be able to make animations that look good in any way.

Anyways, I'm probably going to have to redo these animations a hundred times before the end of the course, so I'm not thinking too much about it at the moment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar